Number of Guests: Ten (10) guests in main Villa plus four (4) in two (2) guest studio/ apartments.
Built at three levels on the terraced hill side of a private estate situated at the furthest northwestern end of the island, in the area of Fanari, Villa Leda offers a breathtaking, practically panoramic view, as it overlooks the majestic Aegean Sea and the Islands of Delos, Tinos, Syros, Naxos and Paros. From this grand jewels of the Mykonos Grand Villas collection, located above the Cove of Armenistis and the protected due to its morphology, unique volcanic stone beach of Houlakia, our guests will be witnesses to the drama of the sun plunging into the Aegean Sea for a summer's setting.
Upon entering the open foyer and down a couple of steps, Villa Leda welcomes our guests into a large, spacious main living room and dining area, with hardwood floors, off-white, wooden beamed ceilings. An irresistible view, invites our guests to step through the folding, glass paned, veranda doors and exit onto the terrace either to take in the view from a covered lounging area with built-in sofas, or worship the sun lying in the lounging chairs next to the infinity pool. Down a few steps and to the left of the entrance, there is a state of the art, fully equipped and fully functional kitchen that exits to a spacious, covered lounging and dinning area, at the furthest end of the pool terrace. With a long, comfortable built-in sofa, a dinning table that comfortably sits fourteen (14) guests, a bar for six (6) and a BBQ, it is ideal for outdoor gatherings. To the right of the entrance a couple of steps lead up to the master studio/apartment (en-suite) with a double bed, a dressing room, a private lounging area with a fireplace and which exits to a private veranda. A stairwell near the kitchen entrance leads to the lower, garden level where four (4) of the main house bedrooms are located. These bedrooms are large, en suite and with twin single double beds and exit to a garden terrace. An auxiliary fully equipped kitchen and large den with a fireplace provide our guests with added amenities, comfort and greater independence. Furthermore, located on the garden level are two (2) independent guest studio/apartments, one with a double bed the - other with a twin single double bed, en-suite, with kitchenettes and independent entrances from the garden terrace and which access the main pool terrace by a stone paved “kalderimi” walkway with broad steps. These studio/apartments can also be accessed from the den, at our guest's convenience. All sleeping quarters on the garden level enjoy beautiful views of the majestic Aegean Sea. Independent living quarters, provided for an attendant/live-in maid, are also available on this level.
This Mykonos Villa's hosting flexibility makes it suitable for a group of guests consisted of, a family with friends, or couples who wish to share a unique vacation experiences in a modern and elegant fashion.
- Entry/pool level: Living room with dining area - Fully equipped kitchen.
- Higher level: Master studio/apartment en-suite with a double bed, a dressing room, a private living room with a fireplace, exiting to a private veranda.
- Garden level: Four (4) main house bedrooms en-suite, with twin single double beds - Auxiliary fully equipped kitchen - Den with a fireplace – Two (2) independent guest studio/apartments (one with a double bed the - other with a twin single double bed, en-suite, with kitchenettes and independent entrances - Independent attendant/live-in maid quarters.
Mykonos Grand Villa category: Private Gated Estate
Architectural Style/internal design: Traditional / Modern
- Outdoor dining: fourteen (14) max thirty (30)
- Outdoor living: twenty (20 +)
- Bar: six (6)
- Infinity Pool: yes 77mē (with jet stream and hydro massage- choice of sweet water or salt water)
- BBQ: yes
- Parking: yes (10 cars)
- Electricity generator: yes
- Air conditioning: yes, independent and throughout (VRV system)
- TV/Satellite/Nova/CD /DVD/ Internet/Alarm System: yes
- In house laundry: yes
- Linen twice a week: yes
- Daily maid service: yes
Possibility of extra services: yes (meal preparation, ironing, babysitting etc.)
Position: Hill side
View: Aegean Sea and Islands
Towns: Chora (Mykonos town) 7min
Convenient shops: Chora 7mi
Ports: Old 10min – New 10min
Beaches: Agios Stefanos 5min – Panormos 15min – Psarou 15min
Rates (including taxes)
|01/05 to 07/06||07/06 to 19/07||19/07 to 23/08||23/08 to 13/09||13/09 to 30/09|
|Upon request||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request|
- Minimum stay: 10 days (One (1) month during high season-August)
- Children policy: yes (under supervision)
- Animal/pet policy: no
- Check in/out procedure: yes